Key Factors For Successful Leaflet Distributions
- September 19, 2015
- No Comments
Leaflet distribution has been used by companies worldwide. For small companies, it is considered one of their primary marketing campaigns since it is cost efficient while generating high impact to the intended market. Though leaflet distribution is easy to plan and run as a campaign, it is still a challenge to be a successful leaflet distributions campaign. For those companies which are not getting the results they wanted or those which are planning to start a leaflet distribution campaign, here are the key factors for successful leaflet distribution marketing.
- Distribution method – Leaflet distribution basically uses two types of methods. These are door to door and hand to hand leaflet distributions. If your target area is a housing community and you’re offering household products or services, door to door is the better option. However, if you target the working class or shoppers, hand to hand leaflet distribution would be a much better choice especially if you consider public places such as malls, parking area, or street intersections during busy times.
- Customer incentives – Though leaflets are often put in the trash after reading the information more often than being stored in the bag or the pocket, providing incentives which require vouchers or cards included in the leaflet will drastically increase the chance of the leaflet being stored by the customers for later use. Incentives will also generate positive buzz from the market increasing the reach of the business.
- Print design – Consumers will also spend 5 seconds or less to determine whether to keep or throw the leaflet. A great leaflet design which can attract the interest and attention of the consumers is the ideal print design.
- Staff uniform – The difference between successful leaflet distribution and a scam is the appearance of the employees distributing the leaflets. By providing company uniforms to the distributors which not only represent the company but also attract the consumers, it will enhance the reputation and image of the leaflets.
- Permits – For marketing campaigns which use public areas, it is important to acquire the necessary permits to avoid paying penalties which will waste precious company funds. Make sure to ask the government regarding the requirements before starting the leaflet distribution campaign.
- Budget – Though leaflet distribution campaigns are cheap to run, you still need to consider the budget especially if your company is just starting up. Look for ways to minimize the cost while still observing the key factors for successful leaflet distribution.
Leaflet distribution campaigns can either be run by the company employees or hire leaflet distribution companies like Kent Distributions to run the campaign for you.